Monday, February 9, 2009

Another of those "what about you" Emails


Greetings and salutations on this cold windy monday.
OK enough niceties now to the bone a gristle.
I received in one of those "answer these questions" emails and as i am a lazy cuss anyway, thought I would post my answers up here as well. I edited some of them out but don't worry, they were just the one's that had to do with the email. All the juicy goodness that is me is still intact.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
When my dad died

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Not really

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Salami

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
2 – My intelligent and beautiful daughter
My cute and soulful son

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Oh hell no!! I suck!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT
It’s a second language to me.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
YUP

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Sure.

10. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No

11. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically? Not as I used to be.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM
Vanilla Bean

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Mouth

14. RED or PINK?
RED

15. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU?
Not enough room here for everything but let’s go with my back.


16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My friends and My dad

18. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
White

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Taco

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The people in the next cube

21. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Pewter

22. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Baking bread, Green Apples, a woman…

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Some guy in Mississippi

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Do arguments count?

26. Hair Color?
Dark Brown with some salt

27. EYE COLOR?
Dark Brown

28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Used to but No

29. FAVORITE FOOD?
Desserts

30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
SCARY MOVIES

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
American Psycho II

32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Dk. Blue

33. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Neither… Spring and Fall

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hot wet kisses that last for days

34. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Sweet Potato Pie

35. I AM SCARED OF…
Nothing. Apprehensive, sure. Scared, NO (well maybe clowns)

36. FAVORITE ACTOR OR ACTRESS
Bruce Campbell

37. DO YOU TWEET OR BLOG?
I do both

38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Duma Key, The good guy, Book IV of gunslinger series

39. What is on your mouse pad?
I have no mouse pad. Optical Baby!

40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
30rock

41. FAVORITE SOUND?
My kids giggling

42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
STONES

43. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME???
Which home? What Year? Orlando, Florida I guess

44. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can “sense” where it would feel the best to rub on a person’s back

45. Where were you born?
Cheyenne, Wyoming



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thrill me...dripsome brain droppings here.