One of the most basic of all things that “they” never tell you when you are growing up is,
as you age, more people die.
Whether it is the law of averages or just the progression of time, this little tidbit of info never actually gets said.
There are so many different ways to say it, I just don’t understand why.
- As you grow older people you know will die.
- The older you get, the more people you will know and the more people you know the more likely it is one will die.
- As time moves on people grow old and die.
- The longer you are alive the more people you will see die.
- Everyone is inflicted with mortality, just catchers up with some people faster than others.
Schools should teach these kind of facts instead of implying them.