Monday, March 9, 2009

Zank 'eaven for lil girls.


JayCee Leigh took my darling daughter out to “Elmo’s friggin thumb” (or something like that). Yeah PHM is a bit old for that but she was jazzed to bursting just to go anywhere with her Aunt JayCee.

Anyway, I got a text from my PHM when they were just leaving the house. I swear, by all that is sacred and waffley, there was a 4 beat ( 1 thousand and 1, etc.) before I received a text from JayCee saying “ I am hearing all about you”!

WTH?

This means my precious and sweet baby girl who I adore and spoil and shelter starting spilling her guts about every single ugly wart on my personality before she was even settled in the car.
What did she do? Start a shouting a list of my flaws from across the yard as soon as she went out of the house?
“HI!MYDAD’SFARTSSMELL!HEDOESN’TEVERCOOKFORUSANDHEISWEIRDANDHISFRIENDSAREDORKSANDHESMELLSANDSCRATCHESHISASS.” (she can talk loud and fast, it’s like an art to her)
I am already my own worst enemy don’t really need help in that.
No more freewill for her, I tell ya.
Gonna have to stop letting her out from under the sink.







2 comments:

  1. "lately bestest lover"?? I think we need an explanation on THAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ JayCee Leigh
    Thanks for the heads up on that. I clarified the statement.

    ReplyDelete

Thrill me...dripsome brain droppings here.