Friday, March 13, 2009

Dorks : Look it up.

I have been called many names in my lifetime
Weird, Odd, Romeo, Lurk, Einstein, asshole, and BDMF ( brain dead mother-fucker)
to name but a few
I am proud to call myself a dork.
Been a card carrying member since 1977

What is the difference between a dork and a geek?
Well a dork has some semblance of a normal life. You might not know a person is a dork until they open their mouth and remove all doubt.

You can spot a geek a mile away.

Example:
A dork will go to a comic book convention.
A geek will go to but dressed up in some odd costume and speak to you in Klingon.
Sports fans who go to every game through all weather are dorks.
Sports fans who paint themselves the colors of their team? Yup, Geeks.

What happens though when a dork get bored?
Usually it’s rather dangerous!
We get into so much trouble when we are bored.
Sometimes though, stuff like this happens.

This is my buddy Blake and yes.
He is a dork.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thrill me...dripsome brain droppings here.