Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Stealing


What were you doing 10 years ago?
Just started working for IKON after being laid off at Boeing


Five snacks that you enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world:
Donuts
Vanilla Ice Cream
Cheesecake
Apple Pie
Sopapillas


Five things you would do if you were a billionaire:
Hire a person for each bit of housework..
Build a big ol house with an attached “Bat Cave”
Give a lot of money to the Boy Scouts.
Buy a condo in Orlando
Open used bookstore


Three of your habits:
Lazyness. (my most shameful one)
I smoke. (the tireder I am the more I smoke.)
I pretend to procrastinate so I can just blow it off.

Five jobs that you've had:
Warehouse Manager
Copier repair
Pizza guy
Post Office encoding (when the computer cant read your writing)
Phone tech support

Five places that you've lived:
Wyoming, Georgia, California, Kansas, Missouri – and then some

Five things that you did yesterday:
woke up early
watched movies
fell asleep

Five people you would want to get to know more about:
Me
Amanda (hot chick at work)
Bruce Campbell

Abortion: for or against it?
personal choice.

Do you think the world would fail with a female president?
Not any more or less than it would with a male president.

Do you believe in the death penalty?
Yes

Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?
Absolutely.

Are you for or against premarital sex?
I guess I'm for it. I think it's a good idea to test drive a car before you buy it.
But that applies to everyone but my daughter.

Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?
Might as well.

Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA?
I think it's wrong for anyone to illegally move into any country.
Why should we be the standard all others are set against?
Glad you like my country, I do too. If you want to visit thats ok but if you want to move here please go through the proper channels.

Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen?
No. Actually, I think it should be raised to 25.

Should the war in Iraq be called off?
Oh is that thing still going on?

Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree?
No, I do not.
Never understood why suicide was “illegal” to begin with. Assisted suicide is a kinda touchy subject as it is basically murder with consent. There is fine line there that must be watched and monitored consistently.


Do you believe in spanking your children?
Not my answer but I cant say it any better.
I think different forms of discipline work for different families/children and at different times and different situations. Spanking children when you are angry is not ok. But there are some times when some kids need a good spanking, let's be honest.

Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
Not a whit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thrill me...dripsome brain droppings here.