Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Awesomeness


I am heading down the highway, trying to get home from work,
when up ahead is a 17 and a ½ car pile up (the ½ being a Prius).
I slammed on the breaks and skidded to a stop which was a feat in itself as
the road was coated in blood. Even in the winter blood eventually cools and
black ice becomes blood ice. The situation does seem dire as there are
2 ambulances and a fire truck involved in the pile-up. Some of these people
must be dazed as they are walking around aimlessly. I’m no hero and I am of no
use here. I just want to get home. I see an opening and start to ease my car up
onto the shoulder and past this mess when I see a cop.

Great.

He seems to be standing in the middle of the road aimlessly directing traffic.
Even where there is none? What the hell? I sit there just idling for a bit as
I watch this guy, trying to figure out what he’s doing. Suddenly there is a
loud crash as this chick busts her head through the passenger side door.
Scared the crap outta me! I try to keep out of her reach but she is squirming
her way in, clawing at me!Panicking I jump from the car and scramble away.
Oh good the cop has noticed me! We start walking toward each other as I try
to explain what has happened and.. The dude is running at me.

Oh hell that aint right!

I turn to run from him and there’s 2 firemen and a suit, all bloody and shit
breathing down my neck. Twisting away I go the only direction I can,
UP
I scramble on top of the fire truck and think “now what?!”
I survived though
I have the bruises and weapons to prove it.
------------------------------------------------------------
I am pretty sure I have mentioned both of these before but here they are completed and combined. I am excited and honored to have my visage painted into such a cool idea. If you are a member of Facebook (and who isn't now days? I mean come on, my MOM is on there) I strongly suggest joining Shane Turners group.
ART IGNITED by THOUSANDS of MINDS through “SUGGESTING TURNER"
Then you can choose between being a survivor or a zombie.
I was a zombie until inspiration drove me to be a survivor.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thrill me...dripsome brain droppings here.