Posted: 28 Aug 2009 12:37 AM PDT
Pockets is an innovative Twitter/ Voicemail mashup which allows you to send voicemails even if you don’t know the recipient’s phone number. The only requirement is of course that they should be on twitter. You can sign in using your twitter account, supply your phone number and the user’s twitter handle whom you intend to send the message. Then hit “send voicemail” and the app calls you to record a message. Once you are done, you can hang up and the recipient gets a private voicemail as an @reply and can only hear it once he authenticates his account.
Check out the demo video of the app.
- Send voicemails via twitter.
- Use your twitter account to log in and verify.
- Voicemails are sent as private messages via @reply to the recipients.
- Quick and easy to use.
- New: Follow MakeUseOf on Twitter. Recommended!
- MakeUseOf 'Geeky Fun' - Hillarious Geeky Pics and Videos from different parts of web.