Thursday, September 24, 2009

TMI...um what is today anyway?

I keep forgetting that there are different days and stuff and I just really liked the questions for TMI Tuesday.


So in case you care... TMI


1. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence.
Which one will it be?

Kanye West because you can’t fix stupid.
(OK I had to steal this answer from Nitebyrd. I couldn't top it.)

2. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk.
Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?

I’m going to Wal-Mart and buy a present for Wildcat, PHM, and Beasty
and if there is any left over, I'll get me a DVD.

3. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth.
You can go anytime in the PAST.
What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?

Hmm probably mid-70's and lend Bill Gates or Steve Jobs some money for his “projects”
or just go back to the late 1800's and deposit some money in some interest bearing accounts.
Maybe buy or lay claim some prime real estate in the Malibu area.
I am sure I could “invent” something to score some money.
Fuck the time stream.

4. What is your favorite curse word?

FUCK!
It is just so fucking versatile.
However, I do have kiddos so unless I slam my thumb with a hammer I try to keep it all on the down low.

5. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice.
We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once.
Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice?

See now that’s a tough one.
The knee jerk response is always Angie Jolie.
I mean come on, she is pretty near perfect.
However, others also come to mind just for the experience.
I think Pam Anderson would be a fun ride
then there is the new car smell of Emma Watson (Don't look at me like that, she is legal.)

Bonus (as in optional): You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables.
They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice!
What's it gonna be?

OK now this is where the geek comes through.
See in the Marvel Universe the second most powerful being is Magneto as he is the master of magnetism.
However, there is a lesser-known villain known simply as “Molecule Man” who is THE most powerful character.
Think about it, complete control over all molecules.
Being that everything (and that's not a generalization) is made of molecules nothing would be beyond your grasp.
You could create a 1975 Pinto from thin air or something equally as stupid just cause you wanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thrill me...dripsome brain droppings here.