Wednesday, September 30, 2009

MEN


I left this as a comment on another blog and liked it so much I thought I would share it.

(pulls out soapbox, with racing stripes and taps microphone.)
*ahem* testing 1--2--3 testing

Men are insecure little boys who don't know what they want.
The shininess of a new toy always appeals until a new shiny toy comes along.
We whine and snarl when we are in caught being the jerks we are.

I know I am not pointing out anything new here just confirming facts. Any man that says different either hasn't realized this yet or is selling something.

We may not be the best bar in town but even a dive can feel like home once you get used to the smell.

Thank you.

Good Night and don't forget to tip your waitress.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thrill me...dripsome brain droppings here.