Thursday, September 10, 2009

Still here


It’s been a while since I have blogged anything of import here.
Not that I have forgotten or anything
and it’s not as if I am too busy.
Well let me back that up a bit,
work has been hell so I just cant get as much goofing off in as I used to.
My laptop is still giving me fits as well but I just hate typing on that keyboard anyway

But I digress…

Actually I just lead a rather boring ass life.
Nothing of real importance has gone on.
With as much “bad” that has happened I could just say I am laying low right now but that’s really not true either.

It’s just so hard to find the energy anymore.

An average week consist of
1. I get up (tired)
2. I ½ heartedly try to get the kids up
3. I get ready for work
4. I ½ heartedly try to get the kids up
5. I go to work
6. I work
7. I take an hour lunch (usually don’t eat anything just goof off for an hour as a relaxing thing but really just killing time.)
8. I do more work
9. I go home
10. I change clothes into shorts (no matter the time of year, well maybe sweats in the middle of winter)
11. I let my brain glaze over as I stare at the idiot box. (sometimes I feel smarter because I am staring at the Discovery or History channel but it’s all really mindless. Just fooling myself)
12. I eat supper
13. I let my brain glaze over as I stare at the idiot box.
14. I take my medication (painkiller, anti-D’s and a sleep helper)
15. I let my brain glaze over as I stare at the idiot box.
16. I go to bed.
17. I got to sleep
18. I get up
19. I go back to bed
20. I go back to sleep
21. I repeat. 16-20 until…
22. I get up (tired)
23. I ½ heartedly try to get the kids up
24. I get ready for work
25. I ½ heartedly try to get the kids up
26. I go to work
Etc…etc...etc..

Nothing holds my interest.
I have improved to the point where I can FORCE myself to do stuff but what fun is it if you have to force it.
And yes now even the all important “night moves” have lost my interest.
Might as well become a monk.

I would be a horrible monk.

I am actually trying though.
I am trying to break the spell, habit, whatever
Makes me feel all sorts of guilty as my kids deserve better then this.
But I am trying.

I need to stop smoking so maybe my natural hyperness will kick back in but last time I did my natural assholeness came out instead.

I make a great asshole.

Hmm that’s sounds like a dish.

Asshole casserole just add carrots.

Babbling now.

Shutting up.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thrill me...dripsome brain droppings here.