Wednesday, July 8, 2009

EVIL




The New England Patriots are none too fond of cheerleaders who draw penises, swastikas and anti-Semitic slurs on drunk people.

18-year-old Caitlin Davis got the boot from the football team's cheer leading squad, the Boston Herald is reporting, after several inappropriate and downright offensive pictures featuring Davis cheifing* a drunk person were found on her Facebook page. Doesn't anyone set those things to private anymore!?

FYI -- Davis recently dressed up as an angel for the team's Halloween celebration.

*cheif -- to write, mark, shave, sud or otherwise vandalize an individual who is comatose due to over consumption of alcohol.

-------

OK. I know bad, good and evil and the look on that chicks face is fucking evil.
OK, ok HOT and evil but still evil.
I mean I wouldn’t kick her outta bed for being evil or anything….
“Oh no! While I see your body as being proportionally exquisite and I am exceedingly attracted to your outward appearance I find you too morally repugnant to be able to “crush your guts” . Please remove yourself from my domicile until you have developed and better character and larger breasts as well.”

Mmmm yeah….no.

1 comment:

  1. Using Sharpees to draw on unconscious people is fun? I'm glad that college education paid off. She is very pretty but ... DAMN! That's just not right!

    ReplyDelete

Thrill me...dripsome brain droppings here.