Friday, May 31, 2013

ANCHORAGE, Alaska

ANCHORAGE, Alaska -- A 24-year-old man charged with killing an elderly couple and raping their 2-year-old great-grandchild had been released early from prison just hours before the attacks, state officials said on Tuesday.

wow…
I…I don’t know what to say.
My morning was going just fine until I rolled across this…this evil.
There is no other way to describe this, then evil.
“I’m sick, I’m a product of society, I should be pitied and locked up away from society.”
No.
You should be made to suffer.
You should be cast into a dungeon full of all kinds of medieval tortures.
Your sentence should not be one of
3 square meals a day
Free medical care
Free online learning, weight room, cable and other amenities as well as hanging with your homies 24/7.

Why should you even bother to try to make it in world’s society when you are more accustomed to the prison society anyway?

Prison should be the opposite.
Prison should be the very worst experience anyone could ever have.*

A horrible smelly, dank, drag, cold and wet dungeon where, at any moment of the day, you could be inflicted with the utmost pain and anguish.
Where your psyche is twisted and bent in all kinds of Mengele like experiments.

“Oh but that is awful! That brings us down to their level and then they win.” The altruistic bleeding hearts cry
“it inhumane!” they wail

“Yup” I would retort “It IS inhumane but that is ok because this is a sack of poo and you do not have to be humane to sacks of poo. It may bring us down to a more base level but it would help to serve as a deterrent to others. “

“Ok so they win but I know there will be one less club member at the award ceremony”





*now I am not saying everyone currently in prison is evil and should be destroyed. No not at all. This would be reserved for the evil beasts that are caught red handed like this guy and your Dahlmers, your BTKs and your Casey Anthonys. How do you determine who goes to this prison and who just goes to jail? Send them to me and I will make the decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thrill me...dripsome brain droppings here.