Friday, May 10, 2013

A glitch in the matrix


When I was in high school (back before dirt was invented) I had an interest in mental capacity and all the strange things the mind can do (I still do but I used to as well)
I had read about relaxing the body and projecting the mind so decided to try an experiment.

It was a Monday night and my bedtime and I knew that my best friend Kitch went to bed at the same time so I lay down and did a relaxing technique I had read about. I pictured my limbs breaking off and slowly tumbling into an abyss.


When my body was gone I then pictured a big movie screen and then mentally called out to my friend.
Wanting to keep it simple I pictured the screen colored a basic color
RED
Over and over I thought of this color mentally trying to send it to my friend.
The next day at school I was walking to my locker and saw him. Before any pleasantries could be exchanged I immediately blurted out
“what color?”
He looked at me quizzically and said “what?”
“Just name a color”
You’ve probably guessed by now he said red.
“cool.” I said and walked off without telling him any what or why

Did the same thing that night.
Blue
Next day “Blue
And the next night
Orange
Next day “Black
And the next night
Pink
Next day “Pink

Finally on Friday I let him in on what was going on and that he had been more then randomly accurate.
Kitch then explained that on Wednesday night he had not gone to be till midnight so was still awake when I had tried sending.

I don’t have an ending for this because as far as I am concerned it is still a ongoing project.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thrill me...dripsome brain droppings here.