- There is no such thing as “luck”.
- No matter how good you are at something, there is always someone better.
- Nothing that happens is high school is permanent but can leave permanent scars.
- Ask. The worst thing they can do is point and laugh.
- Remember the past as a lesson, prepare for the future as a battle but actively live for right now.
- It doesn’t matter one whit what someone else thinks of you, just as long as you like you.
- Pain is your body’s way of saying something is wrong. Do not ignore your body.
- Love is just a word. Easier to say then it is to do.
- A man who says he fears nothing is a fool.
- Putting a label on something works great for anything but people.
Monday, February 21, 2011
10 MORE things learned the hardway
mentally regurgitated by ZomBee