Wednesday, December 8, 2010

too much brain

I was just thinking a few minutes ago...
The opposite of love is not hate, it's apathy
but the opposite of hate is love
but wouldn’t the opposite of apathy be love as well?
Still working that one through.
I stumbled across a paradox as well
(by stumbled across I mean I am sure someone else as written volumes of works on the matter but I end up thinking this stuff myself)
There is no such thing as normal
normal is completely relative.
However if normal does not exist the abnormal cannot exist
if abnormal is no more then wouldn’t that insist on the existence of normal?

I need to drink more.
My braincells have way too much free-time.
They need to be more focused on fighting for survival and shutting the hell up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thrill me...dripsome brain droppings here.