Friday, February 6, 2015

spirits



I was outside at dusk changing a lightbulb in my porch-light. I had my cordless drill out to use and was standing on a step-stool. I had just finished screwing in the Phillips screw and was changing bits to switch to standard when I dropped the bit. I felt it hit my foot and then heard it hit some dried leaves on the ground to my right.
Great.
Well I've got an idea where it dropped so I finished what I was doing then jumped off the porch and went looking for it.
Nope no luck. I went up the 2 steps back into the house. Got a flashlight and went back down the 2 steps and went looking for it. Still nothing. Which is odd because I heard it hit leaves and these are the only ones near me?
Figure fine ill just look tomorrow when there is more light. Went to go back in the house and there on the top step. Right in the middle of the step, where I had just been twice. Laying perfectly lateral to the edge, like it had been placed there was the bit.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thrill me...dripsome brain droppings here.