Friday, March 15, 2013

They say time is relative


Like a second with your hand on a hot burner seems like an eternity and a hour with your lover seems like a second.
My little girl was born 17 years ago and now she is entering into the end of her school career.
This is a lot more painful than I ever imagined it could be.
I would gladly stand with my hand on a hot burner until the flesh melted away just to have some of that time back.
I mourn for my kids childhood.
I miss them so very much.
Don’t get me wrong I am happy with the here and the now and I look forward to the people they will become but still….
To have my little ones back... to be able to experience the world again with them.
I would sell my very soul for that time.

“No man is rich enough to buy back his past.”
Oscar Wilde

“If only. Those must be the two saddest words in the world.”
Mercedes Lackey

“What's done, is done”
William Shakespeare, Macbeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thrill me...dripsome brain droppings here.