Thursday, January 31, 2013

special hell


 
Police in New Mexico found an 8-year-old girl locked in a cage in a darkened mobile home, authorities said on Tuesday, adding that they charged the girl's adoptive mother, who had gone to the movies, with child abuse.


When I die and I know one day I will.
And I end up at my final judgment and the Big Guy says “sorry pal, you just are not heaven material”
I do hope I can get some sort of hellish swing shift
Where I spend the beginning of my day enduring my hellish torment
With all its weeping and teeth gnashing, then afterwards I will go to my night job as the guy who gets to inflict the torment on people like these class acts.

I will need a speculum, a ball peen hammer and a crate of pineapples to start with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thrill me...dripsome brain droppings here.