Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It's just a joke

Men do NOT tell your wives/intendeds/significant others this damn joke.
It makes for the ugly ideas to be put in the minds!
BAD MOJO!

A couple was about to be married. The groom was walking down the aisle of the church to take his place by the altar and the best man noticed that the groom has the biggest, brightest smile on his face. 
The best man asked, "Hey man, I know you are happy to be getting married, but what's up - you look so excited." The groom replied, "I just had the best blow job I have ever had in my entire life by the most beautiful of women! Now I get to marry her and get that every single night for the rest of my life!!"
Just then the bride came walking down the aisle and she, too, had the biggest, brightest smile on her face. The maid of honor noticed this and asked, "Hey, girlfriend, I know you are happy to be getting married, but what's up - you look so excited."
The bride replied, "I have just given the last blow job of my entire life!"

Wives/intendeds/significant others please note, this is just a damn joke.
Not even that damn funny.
Just walk away.
Nothing to see here, move along.
please..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thrill me...dripsome brain droppings here.