Wednesday, December 7, 2011

ScoobyDoo Where are you

I think there is a spirit in my house.
I have mentioned before about the scratches and odd music I have heard in the past but now I know more.
I have been sleeping in my daughters room for the past few months (she is having some minor health issues that she feels better sleeping with mom, so why not).
I can honestly say I have never had so many nightmares, voices and other random occurrences then I have sleeping in that room. I can't even count the number of times I have woken up and "hallucinated" where I have seen something menacing.
If I had a heart problem I would be dead now as I have felt my chest pounding and my heart thumping like I just ran a mile. I guess that this is good exercise for me as I lead a very sedentary life.
The issues don't scare me but intrigue me.
I have a kit so I can smudge the premises but I am holding off because I am quite interested in what this could be.
Maybe it's nothing.
Maybe not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thrill me...dripsome brain droppings here.