Monday, January 20, 2014

Brain Play

Have you seen those shows of TV where people are actually stating that “the lottery ruined my life”
Wow talk about doing it wrong.
You are given a gift that 99% of the rest of the world give their last prized possession to have and you let it ruin your life?
That’s like saying
“My uncle gave me a Ferrari for my birthday but I ran someone over with it so it’s my uncle’s fault.”
OR
“I found some money on the ground but I spent it on 12 chocolate malts and they made me sick so the money was bad.”


Then you have the idiots who are gifted 50 million dollars and then 5 years later are completely broke and back at their old job.


People, that’s not the moneys’ fault.
That’s all on you.


It’s really not that hard to figure out.
First you get out of any current debt and then you set the money up to work for you.


It’s really not that hard to figure out. If you suck at managing your resources then hire someone to do it for you.
DO NOT hire family or a friend for anything, especially handling of your money.
Hire a reputable company; it will save you so much heartache in the long run.
Then hire a lawyer because you are going to need someone to read all the little print for the stuff you sign.
Have your money sent to you every 2 weeks like a damn good paycheck and live like a king for the rest of your life.


Yeah as you can tell I have put more than a little thought into this.
Man it would be so nice to have money removed from my life as a concern.
Just think how freeing that would be to be able to put so much of yourself to other, more important issues then money.


Ah well, one can dream I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thrill me...dripsome brain droppings here.