Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Dogpile on the rabbit

The shits starting to stack up again.
  • Money getting tight. Cars are making noises. Tires going bald. normal stuff that sucks but eat at your cash.
  • Job is stressful. Seems like I spend every day waiting to get the notice I am no longer employed.
  • My health isn't too keen. I am having intestinal issues when I spend the day in absolute blinding pain. I get relief one day a week and the rest I sit on the pain scale rolling back and forth from a 2 to a 9. Doc gave me some meds that are supposed to turn the gut pain sensors back on from my pain medication while leaving the Brain ones still numb, Id say it helps but doesn't resolve the issue, Like a car with no gas and you need to get cross country but all you have is a mason jar of gas each time the tank starts knocking. (You will have to excuse me if some of this gets fuzzy. I took my nightly Ambien and it is kicking in)
  • Daughter starting on a new adventure as a single mother. which for her is stressful/scary as hell but being her parent I cant help but feel the stress too. I can only pray the baby will be big and healthy and come out of the womb with a briefcase filled with unmarked bills.
  • Son has a mental capacity problem and an inherent laziness to boot so I fear he will never become anything. He is my son who holds my entire heart but he angers me with his lack of drive and his wide-eyed naivety. 
  • Then just learn that my wives boobs are still trying to kill her. 5 or so years ago we had a cancer scare and treatment for breast cancer but we kicked its ass. however, now it is back and is going for the other one now. DAMMIT.
I try to count my blessings but when the curses start to dog pile on your shoulders eventually they wear you down till all you can see is just one little beam of light coming from betwixt the legs of one of he bodies blotting out the son.

It would be cool if there was a  pool of money created by the fabulous wealthy, a humanitarian event for the middle class, where they ask you what will it take to get you to zero?
   All the bills paid off for ever (like medical bills and house payments) and the monthlies for at least a year. New cars (well new to you cars) to replace the old, dead and dying, fill your food larders up to a packed capacity and get you all setup with the standards for life like life insurance and fraud insurance
   Maybe even a 2 year scholarship as well for each member. Everything needed to just get you to a point where every paycheck you earn is now a plus and you can actually gain ground from there. Yeah that would be awesome and they wouldn't even just give you the money and leave you to your devices but have people help you get it all done too.
I wouldn't even need too much myself, just maybe 300,000 to get dropped to less than zero.Thats what it could be called too "LESS THAN ZER0"

  Oh well If wishes were fishes the world would be an ocean.
This is not a definitive list by any means I just needed to vent and bitch and roar to the heavens and this is me roaring. No I have to go back to being the rock that lets it all roll off me like water off a ducks back,

Yall have a good night and tell your loved ones you love them.

ZOMBEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thrill me...dripsome brain droppings here.