Saturday, December 30, 2017

liberals are whiners

I am so tired of hearing that old chestnut "You liberals are whiners" or basically anything that denotes a liberal or conservative delineation.

 lets say you are on a aircraft traveling to wherever and suddenly half way there both pilots are stricken dead on the spot. Along comes the stewardess and she announces to the cabin "Is anyone here a pilot?" 2 people raise their hands
One is a pilot currently and has 20 years of experience but has been suspended for multiple infractions that endangered multiple flights and even resulted in a few deaths. The other is a businessman who has over 1000 hours of frequent flier miles and owns a couple of planes but has never set foot in a cockpit.
Now which one do you want to get you home?
I have voted for a republican candidate in every election I have been able to vote in but that was just by mere happenstance. I do not vote party, I vote on the weights and the merits of the candidate. What I saw during the election was a man standing up in front of hundreds of people and literally just saying what they wanted to hear. It was as if people were shouting from the audience and he was blindly promising whatever they wanted.
"I want healthcare" Ill give you the best healthcare
"I want jobs" I will give all the jobs
"I want a pony" I have Silver from the Lone Ranger waiting backstage for you

It was ridiculous and what scared me the most was people were eating it up.
Ok so I figured voting for Trump is a stupid idea. I like the idea of a businessman as president to kind of make some changes but not him, not Trump.
So I looked at the democrat choices and oh my God no. I could not vote for Hilary and be able to look myself in the eye afterward. She is corrupt, pure and simple.She is 100% politician and that makes her full of slime and poison (in my opinion,of course)
So I threw my vote to the independents and went home.
and the nation proceeded to VOTE THE BUSINESSMAN IN TO LAND THE FUCKING PLANE!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
So now here we are with almost 25% of the term over with and he is proving himself to be incompetent and a joke. It is going to take quite a few years for the nation to get back the respect we had spent the last 200+ years building up.


So stop with the liberal/conservative/democrat/republican crap and lets just call this an American problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thrill me...dripsome brain droppings here.