Saturday, May 12, 2012

Wow whatta dick.


I have a ½ hour commute to and from work so has me LOTS of thinkin time.
You know that the little voice in your head that talks to you when you are thinking?
wow that sucked” or “need to do this when I get home” or “wow she is pretty”
Yeah, well my voice is a complete ass-hat.
Every single day he plops down in his easy chair and just starts reading through
THE BIG BOOK of FUCK UPS
I can be on the way home running the day through my head and be a good 5 minutes in before I realize the conversation has already steered over.
Every single day I have to hear about how I have failed in this and that and how I could do better if I did this or that .
I have to go through past jobs,
stupid crap I did a decade ago or stuff I messed up last week.

It is no great revelation that I am not my biggest fan but come on.
Day after day it gets so tiring.
Ive gotten to the point where I am shouting out loud for him to just shut up.
So yes, here I am driving alone down the road yelling at people who are not there.

Some days, I even get my own lane.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thrill me...dripsome brain droppings here.